Once you reach Episode 05, you'll be able to participate in Limited Time Events, which run for a short period of time and offer unique rewards you can't get anywhere else, including characters!
You can switch between playing the Event or your main game at will while the event is active. The time remaining for the event will always be displayed on your main game and in the event itself.
What is different in an Event?
- Events are theme-based, so have their own story line and characters have new costumes, making it easy to tell when you're in an Event.
- Instead of Cool Points and Tapes, you will earn and spend different currencies, according to the event's theme.
- Displayed at the top is your progress to your next Event reward. Tap anywhere on the bar to see your current earned rewards and the rewards you can still unlock.
- There is no Showdown in events
What is the same in an Event?
The game play is exactly the same, but it is self-contained and doesn't affect your main game. That means:
- You will still have up to 3 goals to earn rewards.
- Hitting Friends Bonuses will still award (event) currency and cards.
- You can still watch ads to earn currency/profit bonuses.
- You can still collect a Free Card Pack in the event, which is on a separate cooldown from the one in your main game.
What happens at the end of an event?
- 25% of your unused event currency will be converted to Tapes and credited to your main game. This conversion is capped at 500 Tapes.
- The Event Rewards you've earned will be credited to your main game.