A subscription gives you access to the Legendary Collector Maximus Uno! Maximus Uno can be found at the bottom of the map in the main game and it gives you precious Diamonds every day.
You can cancel your subscription renewal at any time (see below for instructions).
How long is a subscription?
A subscription lasts 30 days. Once expired, it will be automatically renewed on the following day, unless canceled. For instance:
- A subscription that starts on December 1st ends on December 30th and will be renewed on December 31st.
- A subscription that starts on February 14th ends on March 15th (or 14th on a leap year) and will be renewed on March 16th (or 15th)
You will be charged at the start of each subscription period.
How do I cancel a subscription?
You can stop the subscription from renewing at any time. Canceling a subscription means that you will continue to have Maximus Uno’s bonus for the period you have already paid for, but the subscription won't be automatically renewed in the next month.
Canceling a subscription on Android:
- Sign-in to Google Play here;
- Find The Goldbergs: Back to the 80s subscription and tap or click on “Manage”;
- Choose "Cancel subscription".
If you have further questions on this, please visit Google's Help Center.
Canceling a subscription on iOS:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store;
- Tap your Name;
- Tap "Subscriptions" and tap The Goldbergs: Back to the 80s subscription;
- At the bottom of the view, select "Cancel subscription".
If you can't find the Subscriptions section in your Settings, please visit this link on your iPhone or iPad to see your Account Summary.
If you have further questions on this, please visit Apple's support center.
If your issue was not covered above and you still need further assistance, you can always submit a support request. We'll help you out as quickly as possible!